Your support of New Beginnings is greatly appreciated and vitally important. Along with the AmazonSmile and Giving Tuesday give-back options, this Thanksgiving, Christmas and beyond you can help support New Beginnings in another easy way at no cost to you.
Kroger has a Community Rewards Program that will donate a portion of your grocery sales back to a non-profit of your choice. However, you must register your Kroger Plus Card at the Krogercommunityrewards.com web- site and make sure that you select New Beginnings or NPO number 67805. All you need to do is follow the steps below. This is a simple way that you can give to the mission of New Beginnings without touching your pocket book! We appreciate all your help and support.
Warmest Regards and Thankfulness to you…
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Simply encourage your members to register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number ( 67805) or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Debbie and Tom Velie, and Alicia Milstead