Right now you might be thinking….
I have no idea what to do.
I don’t have the money, time or ability to care for a child.
I need to finish school.
What will my parents say? How can I single parent another child? How will I support a child? What will the birthfather say?
It’s normal to experience these feelings and we are here to help you understand your options, find hope, and a new beginning.
There is no easy, one-size-fits all solution for your situation. With an unplanned pregnancy, all the choices are hard. But, we make the best decisions when we have all the information we need about all the choices. We offer information and counseling for Adoption, Parenting, and Abortion. You can text, chat, and call to ask questions no matter where you are in the decision-making process. Our loving staff will not pressure you to make a decision. We are here to talk with you and help you understand your options.
Are you concerned about how your pregnancy may affect your future?
Perhaps an adoption plan that offers both you and the baby a “new beginning” is best for you.
Learn the truth about today’s adoption
Talk about your situation
Is adoption right for you?
- Am I at a place in my life to provide for my child’s financial, emotional, physical and spiritual needs?
- Am I really ready to take on the responsibility of parenting – for the rest of my life?
- Will the people that say they are going to help me really follow through, and for how long?
- If they don’t help like they have promised, can I do this by myself?
- Will I be able to finish school or keep my job?
- Will I have to depend on my parents and are they okay with that?
- I already have a child, will another child affect my ability to care for them?
- How important is it to me that my child grows up in a 2-parent family?
You may wish that things were different in your life but is important to make your decision based on what your life is like right now. Whatever your situation, we care about you and will do our best to help you as you search for answers. At New Beginnings, it is our hope that a birthmother’s experience will be one of learning, growing and a fresh start!
What We Offer You
No-obligation consultation + Highest quality medical care
Financial assistance + Community Resources
Free adoption services
Open and confidential adoptions + Relocation
Families available from all over U.S. + Christian families of various faiths
Families open to any race of child + Legal assistance
We can come to you – to a place and at a time that is convenient for you
Completely confidential services and on-going contact